Tennessee Adventure Ribfest – October 17th - 20th, 2013
Return to beautiful Centerville Tennessee in the heart of Hickman County for the "best ribs you can ride to".
Lee Waggoner and the BMW Motorcycle Club of Nashville invite you to some of the best GS riding (dual sport, adventure touring) in the country. Available roads include off-road trails for all skill levels, from first-time off-road riders to more experienced riders. If you don't care for dirt and gravel, there are paved roads that rival the best of East Tennessee. Our site includes plenty of shady spaces for camping, with nearby motels, and all the ribs and chicken that you can eat.
150 Maximum Registrations - so there is plenty of room for everybody.
Pre-registration - $40 - On-site registration - $45, includes great riding; 3 nights camping (beginning Thursday); Music; Friday dinner meal; and the famous "Saturday Night All-You-Can-Eat Chicken and Ribs" meal.
Friday, Oct 19th - Day-long GS Riding School available at separate fee of $100 — details to follow.
Pre-registration will be available on 25-Jul-2013
Click play to view the video.
Ribfest information and schedule of events.
- Thursday October 18th
- Show up Thursday anytime to get your favorite campsite.
- Registration at the Cook Tent 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM.
- You are on your own for eats today. There are a few good places to eat and nearby grocery stores. Beer at Exxon or Shell Station.
- Get ready for the Dual Sport riding school tomorrow.
- Note: You do not need to register for the school to camp on Thursday night.
- Friday October 19th
- Adventure Dual Sport Riding School for those who have already pre-registered – There is no onsite registration for the school.
- Show up Friday anytime to get your favorite campsite.
- Registration at the Cook Tent 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Casual picnic style Friday night dinner included in rally registration fee – hot dogs, brats, beans and chips. Soft drinks available. BYOB
- Friday evening put in your request for some homemade sausage n biscuits for Saturday Morning.
- Coffee (free) and soft drinks ($1) available at the site all day.
- Saturday October 20th
- Breakfast. There are a few restaurants. Breeces on the Square. Homestead at 1331 hwy100 has a buffet.
- Homemade Sausage and biscuits (for those who have pre-ordered) and coffee available at the site.
- Registration for Day Passes 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Day passes including dinner at $25 will only be available if 150 max registration has not been reached – so Pre-registration is strongly advised if you plan to Eat Ribs!
- All afternoon and night – all the ribs (and chicken) you can eat.
- Kids 6 - 13 – $10
- Kids under 6 – free
- Dual Sport Rides leave from the farm at 10:30 AM. Beginner riders will return approximately 2:00 PM. Experienced riders will return approximately 3:00 PM.
- Eat Ribs! Drink, Music, Kermit Chair drawing and other goodies.
- All night campfire.
- Sunday October 21st
- Coffee, donuts, juice and sausage n biscuits.
- Hang out as long as you like, ride the dirt roads.
- Break camp see you next year.
Telephone: Lee Waggoner 931-219-7515
Directions to the Ribfest and contact information
The Rally site is a privately owned farm approximately 50 miles southwest of Nashville.
- From the intersection of TN 100 and TN North 48 (there is an Exxon on the corner), ride North 0.3 miles then turn right onto Bells Branch Road.
- Ride 1.8 miles then take the left fork onto Bells Branch Trail. This is a now a smooth gravel road.
- Ride 0.3 miles to driveway on the left. There is a green gate. There will be signs.
Cell service is spotty. There's a new tower in Nunnelly. You can receive text messages.
GPS coordinates: N 35 51.776, W 87 25.965 Click here for a map
Contacts for questions:
Lee Waggoner: email – firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone 931-219-7515